So i've been awarded The Versatile Blogger award from the goregeous MissB of Fabugloss. Please check it out, it's a great blog!
First of all, i would like to say a HUGE thank you to MissB for awarding me with this. It means a lot, makes me feel that i'm doing an ok job of this blog.
If you receive this award there are certain rules you have to follow which are:
- Thank the person who sends you the award and add a link to their blog in your post
- Write 7 random things about yourself
- Give the award to 15 other bloggers you love and tell them about it!
- Post the Versatile Blogger Award Picture to your blog!
7 Random Things About Myself
1. I cry to Forrest Gump.
2. I'm going to be an Auntie again, another niece due in May!
3. I adore Leonardo Decaprio (not pretty boy Leo from Titanic but rough Leo from The Deaprted).
4. I enjoy gong to the Cinema
5. I love Ribena.
6. I'm a huge Beatles fan.
7. I'm in lurve with my bed (aren't we all?!)
So the 15 blogs i'm giving this award to are:
2. Cherries in the Snow
3. Under The Willow Trees
4. From Natalie To You
5. Lemon Jelly
8. Violet Polish
9. Secret Beauty Hoarder
11. A Little Bit of Lollie
13. Bauty O'Clock
15. What I Fancy
Well Done Ladies!
I'll get round to contacting each of you in time (through a comment on your blog).
Changes to Google Friend Connect
As most of you will be aware, GFC will no longer be available to users unless they use Blogger Platform (apparently from the 1st of March).
I'm not too sure what these changes mean but i would hate for any of my fabulous followers to miss out on my blog posts.
So here are a couple of options:
- Follow my blog via Bloglovin' (click on the face on the left hand side of the page).
- Follow my blog through e-mail (simply enter your email address in the small box to the right, just below followers).
I would like to say a BIG thank you to everyone for following me, really appreciate it.